Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sugar Reprise and Stitches South




Pictures to supplement Knitlark Lane Podcast #12 http:knitlarklane.libsyn.com (also on I-tunes).

From SUGAR THE CAT:

"The picture of me in the last blog post does not show my best side, as I was trying to get my head under her hand while she did something else beside pet me (I really do not like it when the focus is not on me, and I must protest)"

"Now you can see what I really look like -- A Fantastic Feline Fashionista at the top of her game."



STITCHES SOUTH
Stitches South was a KNITTING EXTRAVAGANZA. Here are some pics. I will talk about the yarn I bought in the next cast and post some pictures here in the next blog posting.











1 comment:

  1. Yikes! It's a good thing I didn't go to Stitches South -- I would have spent the GDP of a small nation!!

    ReplyDelete